Thursday, May 17, 2007

So i've changed some things since the last time i posted. i just thought i little change would be nice. well let's see what have we been up to??? i play with Nadia all day and put her down for her naps and feed her and change her diaper and think of new things to do so we don't get bored.umm, the other day she started letting go of things while standing and then would lower herself down to the ground. Pat's been busy selling Paintball stuff and working. the other day we all went outside to take Nadia's 11 month pictures they turned out soooo cute i'll let you see them and say it for yourself she had alot off fun and i sprayed her off with the hose to get the bubbles off. well i guess that's about it a whole lot of nothin! Thanks to everyone for viewing our blog and leaving your comments.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

How did you get that cool header? I've been wantimg to do one, but can't figure it out. It looks so nice! And I love the little counter thing for Nadia.

Melissa said...

Is that June 17? How long will you be there? Nicole is still in Virginia - I think its the Virginia Beach area (where ever that is).

Melissa said...

I think it's time for another update from you...

Melissa said...

I want you to know that you are invited to come visit Scott and I in Savannah while you are in the South. We will put you up on our nice futon and even feed you! Can you pass that by? I think not! I will even take you all around town and we can hang out. Scott and Pat can play Wii and other games while we visit and shop and play with Nadia. Think about it... That's a good offer!

Melissa said...

Where in North Carolina will you be? I know Raleigh is only a 4-5 hour drive, which isn't too bad.