Saturday, September 29, 2007

Camping in August

Derek
StaceyStacey and Nadia
Pat loves to fly fish, we just had to camp on the river, easy access.
Daddy and Nadia on our hike.
Nadia didn't like the fact that we were watching her eat sand.
I had to take a picture before i asked her to stop eating it.
But she didn't listen of course, and she didn't like it once it was in her mouth, she eventually gagged and threw up a little.
Like The Tent?
This Year We Decided to Splurge and Buy a New Tent. with our growing family we new that it would be put to good use.

Here she is eating sand agian and she gagged some more then threw up.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Sand, yum! Where did you go camping at? This looks so fun! I haven't been camping in a couple years now and I sure miss it. And I LOVE your new tent. How long did it take you to set up? And what's with you getting sick on vacation?! That is no fun at all. And I am still sad that you were so close, yet so far.... We would have loved to visit with you! I might come home sometime this fall - I'll let you know once it becomes official.

Heather said...

You know what? ETHAN LOVES TO FLYFISH! I swear, our husbands were made to be friends. Where did you all go camping?

Hey sweet new tent... you have room for about a dozen kids in that thing.

Michelle Claire said...

Hey Andrea! I am so jealous... I'd love to go camping... where'd you guys go? Nadia is adorable... I love her dark hair!

Brits said...

Fun! I love camping. As cool as that tent looks, I think setup would stink! I know you asked for Austin's birth story, I finally put it up on our blog. So you can check it out now!