Thursday, August 28, 2008

Happy Birthday To Me!


For my B-Day Present i like to go camping every year!

This year, this is our Group!

Pat, Nadia, Myself, Derek, Alyx, Rachelle, Mark, & Stacey


Nadia Posing before our Very Long hike to Lower Lina Lake.

Nadia, When she still had energy!


Nadia & Aunt Stacey

Mark, Taking a break, or just waiting for ME!
Derek posing
Everyone had to wait for me!




Nadia playing at the lake. i forgot a bathing suit and swim diapers.

NO! i know what your thinking! we are not a nudest colony!


Sorry Alyx i got the one of you brushing your teeth


at least it shows good hygene.


These pictures are taken at our camp site!
We always camp next to a river!










HAPPY BIRTHDAY
TO
ME!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, that just made me miss you guys!

Heather said...

I can't believe you hiked all the way into lower lena as preggo as you are. Andrea, you are amazing. Thanks for the fun photos. Looks likes like a good birthday tradition!

Melissa said...

Way to go. You've successfully made me homesick again. I sure miss mountains!

I can't believe you hiked that as far along as you are either. My mom told me you had some nice swelling afterwards! Oh well, at least you kept up a good tradition and the weather looked beautiful for you. My feet start to swell a little now if I'm out in the heat too long or on my feet too long. And my indigestion is slowly getting worse.

Anonymous said...

well fart that reminded me that im single and my boyfriend died 16 years ago
oh so thwe