Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Nadia!

First thing in the morning I asked Nadia

"What would you like for Breakfast?"

she replied,

PANCAKES!


I had to make them extra special

so i added a smiley face made of chocolate chips.


and a whole bowl of mixed Fruit on the side

Her favorite!


Her first Party started off at Grammy's House

Where she had the whole back yard decorated in balloons & Disney Princesses.






One of her gift's she got from her aunt Cherrise.

It was a Tangerine that unrolled and it turned into a Cat!


Here she was with ther baby that talks and makes all kinds of noises when you press it's hands

and feet.

I like to take Nadia's Pictures especially when it is an important mile stone.





This is on Sunday Afternoon, Father's Day.

We Celebrated her birthday along with all the father's in my family celebrating father's day!

Nadia, I hope you had a Wonderful Birthday!

7 comments:

Melissa said...

Yay! What a fun post!

1.) I love the pictures of Nadia in the pretty white dress. They are so sweet!

2.) You are totally looking pregnant! I am starting to feel like my waist is getting bigger. Maybe it is my imagination and all the bloating? Or maybe it is real? I don't know.

3.) Nadia's birthday looks like the perfect party for a little girl. I bet Pat's move loved getting ready for it.

Melissa said...

... and when I say Pat's move, I meant to say Pat's mom. Oops! I'm pregnant, lay off me.

Heather said...

The white dress of Nadia is just adorable!! and I pretty much squealed out loud at the picture of her kissing your tummy. I don't know why you think you need Robin again, you're great. I should be coming to you for digital pointers.

It was fun to see you again tonight. Tell me again why we weren't like BEST friends in high school, cuz I think you're great.

Happy Birthday, Nadia!

Brits said...

I love that dress on Nadia! She's so pretty!

Melissa said...

Got any good 4th of July pictures to make me feel homesick? I'd love to see what I missed!

Melissa said...

Hmmm. Time for another blog post, Andrea.

Anonymous said...

happy birthday nadia. what a sweet child. i am so lucky iegiw;wgaigur oh no aliens abtucted me but im pregananant so its ok