Monday, June 9, 2008

Husband Tag

How long have you been married? Five years last April

How old is your hubby? He is 26

Who eats more? i think we both eat the same amount but he enjoys midnight snacks more.

Who said I love you first? he says, "i don't know, i can't remember." and i can't either for that matter. but i knew after dating for 2 months that i did love him.

Who is taller? He is

Who sings better? I do, but i have been working with him and he is doing better. he used to be tone-def.

Who is smarter? he is book smart and i am everything else.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He says lookin at it or laying in it... looking at it i do.

Who controls the T.V. remote? we take turns but mostly we like all the same shows.

Whose temper is worse? equally mellow

Who does the laundry? Always me and Nadia

Who does the dishes? I do

Who cooks dinner? I do, you know i'm not sure what he really does???

Who is more stubborn? He said..."You"! which is probably accurate, although he has his moments!

Who is the first to admit they are wrong? neither of us!

Whose parents do we see the most? Mine we see them everyday, unless there at the Temple.

Who has more friends? I think Pat is more likable. cause i don't have any friends.

Who has more siblings? Definatly i do, i have 4 brothers and 2 sisters, and Pat has 1 Sister.

Who wears the pants in the family? i like to think i do but We share them.

3 comments:

Michelle Claire said...

So funny... I did the husband tag too and when I got to the three questions of laundry, dishes and dinner... I was left with the same conclusion... what does my husband do??? I have to give him credit though... he is the one at my house making money so I can't complain too much. :)

Melissa said...

So we have been married for the same amount of time! How funny is that! It is only appropriate. You're ahead of me with kids, though.

And what do you mean you don't have friends? Just cause I'm you're cousin doesn't mean you can't call me a friend, dork.

By the way, I like your patriotic flag, but I can't read your text very easily.

And where are all your pictures? I know you are still taking pictures. You should post some.

Brits said...

Hey I'm not even your cousin and I think you're my friend!